TESOL provides an amazing opportunity to minister to the felt needs of millions of people throughout the world, including within Australia.
The need and desire to communicate in English is incredibly strong and teachers are uniquely positioned to be a blessing and a witness.
Being able to teach English gives you a valuable skill to serve others and facilitates your entry into countless nations.
About the TESOL seminar
- 6 week fulltime intensive, including community based practicum with real students.
- Residential accommodation available.
- Opportunities to be employed teaching English may be dependent on type of educational institution, other qualifications held and the requirements of the particular country.
- Voluntary teaching opportunities abound, here and overseas.
- Pre requisites – no prior teaching experience necessary but the course assumes year 12 or equivalent level of education. Non native speakers are welcome to apply but must have a high standard of spoken and written English.
- Registration $50 (payable on application)
- Tuition $1,670 (covers texts, manual, practicum and lunches / morning and afternoon teas) (subject to change for 2018)
- Tuition plus accommodation – $2,270 (subject to change for 2018)
The next seminar is : 30th April to 8th June 2018.
Please feel free to contact us now with any questions or enquiries contact us
Download information and application form
"Our resource library has over 10,000 books and we have 8 purpose made lecture rooms"Learning is fun
"We are well located to public transport, with a bus stop right at our back door."Easy distance to shops
"Also available are a children’s playground, plenty of parking, a sports oval and spacious grounds."Play hard!